2016 has been no short of immense in terms of racing, having done 3 Marathons, 2 of which were major ones and a bunch of halves. As running continues to change my life, I will be going further and doing more next year. I’m going to calm down on Marathons and just keep it down to two, one in spring and one in fall. Doing better quality races instead of quantity.
I’ve also decided to introduce myself to two new categories of races, the Spartan Race, which is an intense obstacle course; and the London Duathlon, a combination of cycling and running. Let’s hope that I can make it through this challenge for next year. #wishmeluck
- Worthing Half Marathon FEBRUARY 12.
- Thorpe Park Half Marathon FEBRUARY 26.
- Silverstone Half Marathon MARCH. 12
- Greater Manchester Marathon APRIL.2
- Hackney Half Marathon APRIL. 30
- Spartan Sprint Race MAY. 21
- London 10000 MAY. 29
- London Half Duathlon SEPTEMBER. 17
- Surrey Hills Half SEPTEMBER. 24
- Chicago Marathon OCTOBER. 8
- Swiss City Half Marathon OCTOBER. 29